- Creating Fully-Rendered SolidWorks Animations: PDF
A short tutorial on how to create a fully rendered movie file from a SolidWorks animation using PhotoView 360.
- How to Estimate 3D Print Time of a Part for SolidWorks 2014/2016 and CatalystEX 4.4: PDF
A guide on how to estimate 3D print time using SolidWorks 2014/2016 and CatalystEX 4.4.
- Motor, Propeller, ESC, and Battery Sizing Introduction: PDF
An overview of choosing a motor, propeller, ESC, and battery for propeller-powered projects.
- How to Use Matlab's Image Labeler: PDF
A quick tutorial on using Matlab's Image Labeler App to create pixel labels on intraocular OCT data.
- Advice for Graduating Seniors: PDF
Some advice for mechanical engineering undergraduates.
Custom NI MyRIO-1900 CAD File: GrabCAD
This is a simple, single-body model of the MyRIO-1900 intended for fast prototyping.
It is a simplified version of the official 3D CAD model from NI
and eliminates the extensive surface features and lettering which can slow down older PCs.
- IRISS: Semi-Automated Lens Extraction in an Animal Model:
A 20-minute presentation on semi-automated lens extraction on an animal model, presented at the Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO) Special Interest Group (SIG) in Vancouver, Canada on 2019/05/01.
- Intraocular Robotic Surgery: Cataract Removal and Retinal Vein Cannulation:
A one-hour presentation on lens extraction and retinal vein cannulation using the IRISS robot, presented at the Stein Eye Institute Basic Sciences Seminar Series at the Jules Stein Eye Institute on 2020/02/06.
- Presentation Template: Microsoft PowerPoint
© 2019–2021 Matthew J. Gerber
A-114 Jules Stein Building, Los Angeles, CA